Modify or Delete a Time Off Request in the Mobile App
How do I modify or delete a time off request in the mobile app?
Purpose: Learn how to easily modify or delete a time off request using the iPhone mobile app.
Time Off Request
Navigate to My Info and tap Time Off. At this point, you will see all of your upcoming time off requests. Tap on the request to take action.
Open a request to edit
Navigate to Time Off, and you will see all of your upcoming time off requests.
- When you tap on a specific time off request, it will open the Request Details screen. Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- The calendar will open for you to tap the date(s) you'd like to request time off for.
- Once you tap the date, you will be taken to the request details. Confirm the date and time off category.
- Once you tap the time off category, the amount will show and you can tap to edit the amount. Then add a note, if needed, and tap Save when you are ready to resubmit the request.
- Tap the trash can at any point to simply delete the request altogether. (See screenshot below)
If you confirm, the request will be automatically deleted from your upcoming time off requests.