How does TimeRewards integrate with BambooHR?
Purpose: To help you understand what you can use TimeRewards for and how you can integrate it with BambooHR.
TimeRewards is an advanced time and expense tracking app designed to help growing businesses streamline time and expense tracking. With a range of features including online timesheets, receipt capture, automatic reminders, approval workflow, QuickBooks integration, and more, TimeRewards is ideally suited for accountants, consultants, lawyers, government contractors, engineers, and creative agencies.
You can learn more about TimeRewards in BambooHR Marketplace.
Log in to your TimeRewards account. Go to Setup and select Apps. Toggle on the BambooHR app.
Click BambooHR on the left side. Enter your BambooHR subdomain* and click Connect.
*Your subdomain is the very first part of your BambooHR URL. For example, if I log in to my account by going to https://helpcontent.bamboohr.com, my subdomain would be helpcontent.
If you have not logged in to BambooHR, you will get redirected to your BambooHR login URL. Enter your email and password to log in. This will connect the integration.
After connecting the two systems, you will need to go through the settings above and determine how you want TimeRewards and BambooHR to work together.
- Employee Information: We recommend checking both of these boxes to make BambooHR the system of record.
- Time Off Information: Select which way you would like time off requests to go between systems, or you may choose both.
- Timesheet Information: Check this box if you want to send timesheet information to BambooHR for payroll or to calculate accruals.
- QuickBooks: If you are also using the QuickBooks integration, you will need to determine if you want to update QuickBooks when a user adds or updates employees in BambooHR.
- Sync: Before you click sync, we recommend going through the manual process to understand how the sync will work. You can learn more about that process here.