View my Paystubs
Purpose: To show you how an employee can view his or her own paystub information in BambooHR.
Do you prefer hands-on learning? Our interactive guides will walk you through different aspects of your Bamboo experience and we even have an interactive guide specifically designed to show you how to view your pay information. You can use the link below to access this guide. All you need to do is modify the "REPLACEME" with your BambooHR subdomain and you can get started!
Pay Info Tab
In order to view an employee's paystub, simply navigate to the "Pay Info" tab on the employee's profile. To view the current paystub, click "View Paystub" in the top right corner. To view previous paystubs, click on the specific pay date in the "Paystubs" table.
Once you click to view a paystub, a pop-up box will appear with the paystub details. The paystub includes the following information:
- Quick access to Download or Print the paystub
- Pay period and Direct Deposit details. (Only the last four digits of the account number will show on the paystub.) Additionally, if you've added a note for the employee's paystub then it will appear here under the direct deposit details.
- Quick Summary: This section shows a quick summary of: Total Gross Earnings, Taxes, Deductions, and Take-Home Pay for this pay check.
- Total Taxable Earnings: This table will show the number of regular and overtime hours worked, the hourly pay rate, and the total taxable amount. Additionally, this table will show all other post-tax pay types that you've received payment for this calendar year.
- You Didn't Pay Taxes On: This table shows all pre-tax pay types you've received payment on for this calendar year.
- Taxes: This table shows each of the taxes that were deducted from the employee's pay check.
- Tax Witholdings: This section shows your Federal and State withholding elections on your W4.
- Deducted from Your Check: This table shows the itemized deductions that were taken out of the employee's pay check. This includes benefit and non-benefit deductions.
- Paid by Your Employer on Your Behalf: This table shows the itemized deductions that are paid for by the employer. This includes benefit and non-benefit deductions.
- Each paystub will include a fun fact about what the employee could do with the money
If a paystub is downloaded, the PDF will also include the following information:
- Time Off Balances (Accruals, Flexible time used, and Manual Adjustments)
- Company's Name and Address
- Employee's Name and Address
Time off details will only show on a PDF or printed paystub for our TRAXPayroll customers and will only appear if customers are tracking time off.