Date Range Reports
Purpose: A variety of payroll date range reports are available. This help guide will show you how to select the date range for these reports and give a brief overview of what types of reports are available to you.
Select the date range for reports
In TRAXPayroll, go to the Date Range tab under Reports. Here, you can run reports based on pay dates.
- Pay Group: Select the applicable pay group from the drop-down menu.
- Year: Select the year that will show in your reports. Please note that the year defaults to the current year.
- Period: Select the applicable period from the drop-down menu. You can choose to have reports created for the entire year, a specific quarter, a specific month, or a custom date range. If you have selected the entire year, a quarter, or a month, your reports will update automatically. If you have selected custom, you will need to enter Date From, Date To, and select the Apply Custom Dates (see 4-6 below) to make sure your reports reflect the desired period.
- Date From: If you selected a custom period, enter the beginning date in the Date From field.
- Date To: If you selected a custom period, enter the end date in the Date To field.
- Apply Custom Dates: If you selected a custom period, click Apply Custom Dates to make sure your reports update to reflect the desired period.
Available Date Range reports
- You can sort Pay Stub reports by Paper Checks or Direct Deposits. Selecting an employee will show all pay stubs for the chosen period or date ranges.
- You can sort PDF reports by demographics, including Branch, Class, Department, or Division.
- You can pull Excel reports in .xls or .xlsx formats, depending on your version of Excel.
- Complete Summary reports include the majority of data from payroll for the chosen period.