Employee Satisfaction from the Employee's Perspective
Purpose: This guide will show you the Employee Satisfaction experience.
We want your feedback!
The introduction email, as shown above, is the first notification you will receive about Employee Satisfaction which lets you know that the survey will be coming soon. No action is necessary on your part yet.
The second notification email you will receive is the survey. Once you select the rating, you will be redirected to a new page to add your feedback. You will receive the survey email one business day after you received the introduction email.
Select a score between 0 and 10 based on how likely you would be to recommend your company as a place to work.
Employee Satisfaction in BambooHR is entirely anonymous, which helps you feel free to provide honest feedback that can lead to real improvements. To ensure anonymity, we take the following steps:
- All employees in BambooHR have an assigned Employee #. We give a random number to an Employee # and tie your employee demographic information along with it. (The user is not anonymous at this stage.)
- We send you the Employee Satisfaction email survey. When you click to complete the survey, it takes you to a separate URL, which deletes the Employee # and random number* from the database. Your demographic information only ties to your response.
*This information will not remain in our database, and we cannot look up who sent which responses.
Once you select a score between 0 and 10, you will see one of the following questions dependent on your chosen score:
- If you select a 9 or 10, you will see: "Thank you! We're glad to hear you're likely to recommend [Company]. What makes this place so great?"
- If you select a 7 or 8, you will see: "Thank you! What changes could [Company] make to become a better place to work?
- If you select a number between 0 and 6, you will see: "We're sorry to hear that. What changes could [Company] make to become a better place to work?"
As you respond to one of these questions, you will see a progress bar encouraging you to add more feedback. Your company wants to hear your feedback.
Once you submit your answer, you will see the message below.
Heads up! If you sign your name (or use any other information that clearly distinguishes you), the survey is no longer anonymous!